Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Top Songs / 2010

Excellent year for music.  This is the 1st year in a long time I had to leave songs off my year-end disc, so any year I can find more than 35 songs I really enjoy I consider a good one (music-wise anyway).  In no particular order:


  • Bodega - Eric Lindell
  • You Can Dance - Bryan Ferry
  • Heart of Steel - Galactic (feat. Irma Thomas)
  • Moneygrabber - Fitz & The Tantrums
  • Coma and Get It - Eli "Paperboy" Reed
  • The Trip To Pirates Cove - Tome Petty & The Heartbreakers 
  • Susanah - 30db
  • Beggarman - Smoove & Turrell
  • Rock Dust Light Star - Jamiroquai
  • Slow - Rumer
  • The Sweetest Thing - JJ Grey & Mofro
  • I Learned The Hard Way - Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings
  • Love Lives - Black Dub
  • How To Become Clairvoyant - Robbie Robertson
  • Soldier of Love - Sade
  • All My Bridges Burning - Los Lobos
  • Cold Boy Smile - The Black Crowes
  • Shaky - The Duke & The King
  • As We Enter - Nas, Damian Marley
  • Beautiful Place - Sean Carey
  • Blood Like Lemonade - Morcheeba
  • I Need A Dollar - Aloe Blacc
  • Stylo - Gorillaz
  • The Sound of Sunshine - Michael Franti & Spearhead
  • The High Road - Broken Bells
  • Cotton Was King - Widespread Panic
  • You Are Not Alone - Mavis Staples
  • Chance - James Maddock
  • Beg Steal or Borrow - Ray Lamontagne
  • Do You Love Me - Guster
  • Rocksteady - Big Head Todd & The Monsters
  • Shaky Ground - Jackie Greene
  • I Didn't See It Coming - Belle & Sebastian
  • Window Seat - Erykah Badu
  • F@#k You - Cee-Lo

1 comment: